The Organizer (Franz Collection Inc.) pays great attention to the protection of personal information. This statement on personal information protection principles clarifies the method of gathering and use of personal information obtained in the course of offering online registration to participants. The Organizer does not gather any personal information that the participants do not provide themselves voluntarily.
- Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you intend to participate in the FRANZ AWARD 2016, in the course of on-line registration you are requested to provide some of your personal information that enables us to identify or contact you for the purpose of completing all the processes of this competition. The required personal information includes name, work or home address, telephone number (mobile), e-mail and any other information as legally required.(For the details, please refer to the Registration Form)
- Time Period, Area and Entity of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
Time Period: The existence of the Organizer (Franz Collection Inc.) or the period otherwise specified by contract or relevant laws and regulations.
Area: Mainland China and Taiwan.
- Rights of The Personal Information Provider
- 1. For the personal information given from you, you are entitled to the following rights:
- You may inquire and/or request for a review of the personal information, or request us to make duplications of the personal information; however, in that case, we will charge the necessary processing fee to you;
- You may make a request to supplement or correct the personal information; however, the reason for such supplement or correction shall be accompanied with said request;/li>
- You may make a request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information, or to delete the personal information.
- 2. You have rights to choose whether or not to provide your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide your personal information, or you choose to provide the insufficient, incorrect or false personal information to us, any adverse influence on his rights and interests shall be borne by yourself.
- Should you have any further question in connection with this declaration, please contact +886-27670116. You can also send an email with your address to: email@example.com，Our customer service department will handle your inquiries and forward the necessary information to you.
- By Providing your personal information to us, you acknowledge and consent that:
- 1. We are colleting and using your personal information to contact you to provide your further personal information about the participation in FRANZ AWARD 2016.
- 2. You will inform us if you do not want your personal information to be used or disclosed during or after the period of FRANZ AWRAD 2016 .